Attorney Gary A Kessler has successfully represented hundreds of people injured in automobile accidents and traffic collisions for over twenty-five years. This experience has given us the legal expertise and financial resources to handle our client’s cases to achieve the best maximum results in each of our client’s cases.
Yearly, approximately 3,000,000 people are injured in motor vehicle accidents, making auto accidents the leading cause of injury and death in the United States. The NHTSA (National Highway Transportation Safety Administration) reported other very alarming statistics on automobile accidents:
- 3,000,000 injuries of which 41,300 were fatal.
- More than one quarter of those fatalities were people under the age of twenty.
- In 40% of those traffic accident fatalities alcohol was a contributing factor.
- 63% were caused from improper use of seat-belts.
Due to the fact that we all travel in an automobile in California it is very likely that at some point in time you will be involved in a collision. Protect yourself by observing the rules of the road and purchasing comprehensive auto insurance that includes uninsured and under-insured motorists coverage. Keep in mind that you purchase liability insurance in case you injure or cause property damage to someone else, but you carry uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage to protect yourself. In California nearly 25% of the cars and drivers on the road are uninsured.
If you have been involved in a California automobile accident you may be entitled to compensation by the negligent party’s insurance company and/or your own if the negligent driver was uninsured or under-insured. Never proceed with a negligence claim without first obtaining legal advice from an experienced California lawyer who knows how to deal with the insurance companies and will make sure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
California auto accident lawyer Gary A Kessler will promptly investigate a crash, determine fault, and seek to recover all legal damages. Regardless of who was at fault in the accident, victims should immediately seek the counsel of an experienced automobile accident attorney to protect your legal rights. Within the first week, important physical evidence can be lost, and/or destroyed and witnesses may become hard to find.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT OR CAR CRASH:
- Insist that an accident report is filed with the Police Department, California Highway Patrol or Sheriff’s Department;
- Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and drivers license number of any and all persons involved in the accident;
- Also get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses;
- Photograph the accident scene, including all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries (cuts, bruises);
- Shut up! Talk to no one about the accident or injuries other than your doctor or lawyer, especially not to an insurance adjuster;
- Sign nothing without consulting a lawyer;
- Seek prompt medical attention and tell your surgeon exactly how the injury occurred and describe all symptoms and complaints; and
- Be sure to report any memory problems, or disorientation, however minor these things may seem at the time.
Demand accountability from those responsible for the automobile accident. Many times the insurance companies will play “hardball” if you try to settle the case yourself or you have employed a lawyer who does not have the litigation experience to handle such a complex case. We at the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler have twenty-five years of litigation experience and know how to handle the insurance companies to your advantage. We are prepared to front all costs required for the necessary investigation and expert witnesses needed to prepare your case for trial. So contact the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler today for a consultation.
The laws regarding automobile accidents are complex and include many facets of the law. It is vital to surviving family members to seek the advice of an experienced automobile accident lawyer such as Gary A Kessler at the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler to protect your rights and those of your loved ones.
The California automobile accident attorney Gary A Kessler and the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler are compassionate and fully understand that you are attempting to cope with extreme serious injuries associated with an automobile accident. Such accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries or even death. The Law Offices of Gary A Kessler carefully selects its wrongful death and automobile accident cases so that we may give you (the client) the substantial personal attention necessary to obtain a successful result for your case.
The Law Offices of Gary A Kessler is prepared to front all costs required for a thorough investigation and top expert witnesses to prepare for the trial of your case. As in all automobile accident and serious personal injury cases, we advance all legal costs to prepare and present our client’s claim, and receive for our services only a percentage of what we recover for our attorney fees on their behalf. Upon settlement our costs shall be reimbursed to us from the gross recovery. If there is no recovery, no attorneys fees or costs are owed to our firm. Contact the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler today so we can preserve the evidence and demand compensation and accountability from the responsible parties!