Numerous organizations, groups and commercial shuttle companies use 15 passenger vans due to the fact that they can transport a large group of people to their destination. Virtually all of the drivers and passengers of these 15 passenger vans are unaware of the inherent risks of a dangerous propensity for van rollover accidents resulting in deaths.
The 15 passenger vans manufactured and dangerously designed by Ford and Daimler-Chrysler are inherently defective and have caused serious injuries and deaths. In particular, the 15 passenger Ford E350 van and Daimler-Chrysler Motor Companies Ram 350 are more likely to rollover than any other 15 passenger vans due to the inherent flawed design of the large van. When fully loaded the van becomes unstable, causing fishtailing that results in a rollover accident. Usually the 15 passenger van rolls over, the roof is crushed, seat belts fail and passengers are ejected resulting in serious injuries and deaths.
The 15 passenger van manufacturers know how to manufacture a more stable van which will not fishtail and rollover. Unfortunately, Ford and Daimler-Chrysler have been extremely slow to respond to plaintiff’s (victim’s) complaints that their 15 passenger vans are susceptible to fishtailing and rolling over. The corporate automobile manufacturer’s have done little or nothing to protect drivers and passengers of the 15 seat passenger van. Corporate car manufacturers mentality is that corporate profits and cost-cutting is more important than saving lives.
If you or a loved one is involved in a serious automobile van rollover accident:
- Insist that a report is filed by the Police Department, California Highway Patrol or Sherriff’s Department;
- Obtain essential information (i.e., name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver license number of any and all persons involved in the accident);
- Photograph the accident scene as well as all visible injuries;
- Shut up! Talk to no one about the accident or your injuries other than your attorney or doctor, never to an insurance adjuster or insurance investigator. Do not volunteer a statement to any insurance company;
- Sign absolutely nothing without consulting a lawyer;
- Seek medical attention immediately and keep a diary of your level of pain;
- Keep all receipts for all medical expenses and/or funeral bills and wage loss records;
- Be sure that the van is kept (i.e., “preserve the evidence”) without the vehicle (van) and car presented you have essentially lost your case before a lawyer can even get started. At least contact a lawyer to recover the van and make arrangements to “preserve the evidence” (i.e., the van);
- Contact the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler an experienced law firm to protect your rights and preserve the evidence!
Demand accountability from the automobile manufacturers and component part manufacturers. We at the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler have handled complex automobile product liability cases for twenty-five years. We have the litigation experience to handle complex automobile van cases. We are prepared to front all costs required for the necessary investigation and expert witnesses needed to prepare your case for trial. Remember, the automobile manufacturers are a formidable foe and must be fought against aggressively.
The laws regarding 15 passenger van rollover cases are complex and include many facets of the law. It is vital to surviving family members to seek the advice of an experienced wrongful death/automobile products liability lawyer such as Gary A Kessler at the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler to protect your rights and those of your loved ones.
The California automobile products liability attorney Gary A Kessler and the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler are compassionate and fully understand that you are attempting to cope with extreme grief and sorrow associated with the loss of a loved one. The Law Offices of Gary A Kessler carefully selects its 15 passenger van rollover/products liability cases so that we may give you (the client) the substantial personal attention necessary to obtain a successful result for your case.
The Law Offices of Gary A Kessler is prepared to front all costs required for a thorough investigation and expert witnesses to prepare for the trial of your case. As in all wrongful death and serious personal injury cases, we advance all legal costs to prepare and present our client’s claim, and receive for our services only a percentage of what we recover for our attorney fees on their behalf. Upon settlement our costs shall be reimbursed to us from the gross recovery. If there is no recovery, no attorneys fees or costs are owed to our firm.
The Law Offices of Gary A Kessler has the track record and reputation for aggressively representing our clients to recover the maximum financial compensation for their losses. Contact the Law Offices of Gary A Kessler for a free consultation regarding your or your loved one’s 15 passenger van rollover case today.